Eclectic is probably my third most favorite word. It follows my two favorite words, quibble and gelatinous. If you can use all three of these in a sentence, we can be friends. If not, well, I will still give you an update on the summer.
I use the word eclectic to describe my time here at UVA so far. Since arriving, I have met people from various walks of life all involved in such a broad range of activities, and cultures. As a result, my heart is very happy.
When the two other Youth Program Coordinators and I went searching for food last night, I was secretly wising they had adventurous palates. And my wish came true when we all quickly decided on a Mediterranean restaurant to eat at! The moment we sat down, I knew this summer was going to be filled with great conversations and great food!
After dinner I ventured out to check out the Salsa dancing scene, and was amazed at both the venue to dance in as well as the welcoming group there that night! Meeting new people who share a passion for dancing and who are eager to teach is just another thing that will make this summer an epic one!
In the office, we're continuing to get ready for the students coming on Saturday. I'm sure the moment they arrive stories posted here will be much more interesting....
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment