Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why I never kept a journal when I was young(er)

Hello loyal followers! As noted in the title of my blog, I am indeed a counterfeit adult. Why? After observing some authentic adults in my life, I've noticed that they have certain qualities and characteristics that make them officially an adult. The one characteristic I would like to focus on today is: timely responsibility (which I am sure is a great compound word in German). I say timely responsibility because adults are able to be both responsible and timely. As in, if an authentic adult decided to have a blog, they would probably update it every week. Not once every month.

So, the main purpose of this post is to confess, again, that I am really not an adult, but rather a counterfeit adult. I also hope that by publicly making this confession, I will do a better job of keeping you loyal followers updated. So, if you don't see anything new on here in the next 48 hours, feel free to remind me of my confession!

No comments:

Post a Comment